- The Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)
- About the iD editor
- The JOSM editor for OpenStreetMap
- Contributing through MapGive
- The OpenStreetMap wiki
- Validating data quality with Overpass Turbo
- Who's Around Me - Find Nearby Mappers
- Learn OpenStreetMap On Your Own
- Geobadges - Microcredentials for Mappers
The OpenStreetMap project supports several editors. For this text, we’ve employed the iD Editor as the editor of choice because of it’s ease-of-use, limited barriers to entry, and simplicity of design. If you’re interested in more information on how to use iD or technical specifications, please refer to the iD page on the OpenStreetMap wiki.
See also JOSM editor.